WRANGLER® COWBOY CUT® ORIGINAL FIT JEAN TAN
Click Here to Shop Women's Sale Items
Click Here to Shop Men's Sale Items
COLOR: Prewashed Tan FABRIC: 100% Cotton, 13.75 oz. Broken Twill Sanforized® Denim
A WARDROBE CLASSIC FOR EVERY COWBOY
For more than 70 years, our 13MWZ Cowboy Cut® jeans have been a tried-and-true wardrobe staple for cowboys across the country. Today, 13MWZ is the official ProRodeo competition jean. We knew a good thing when we saw it, which is why the Wrangler® Cowboy Cut® jeans haven’t changed much since they were first designed by “Rodeo Ben” Lichenstein in 1947. These comfortable, durable jeans come fully equipped with all the authentic details you’d expect from a hallmark of cowboy culture, including a classic neolite patch, five-pocket styling, and our signature ‘W’ stitching. When it comes to keeping your wardrobe in check and ready for anything, you can never have too many pairs of the men’s Cowboy Cut® Wrangler® jeans.
Look for the W on the Pocket®
- Styling: Classic Five Pocket
- Fit: Original
- Rise: High 11 1/8"
- Front Closure Type: Zipper fly with button
- Leg Opening: Fits over boot 16 3/4"
- Fabric: Varies by color. Click on a color box above to display fabric information.
- Care: Machine Wash. For further care instructions see label inside garment.
- Origin: Imported