GEORGIA BOOT MARSHLAND UNISEX ALLOY TOE DUCK BOOT
Click Here to Shop Women's Sale Items
Click Here to Shop Men's Sale Items
The Georgia Boot 6-inch Marshland alloy toe duck boot combines a classic utilitarian boot with safety toe protection. Built with a vulcanized construction, this safety duck boot has a waterproof rubber shell and an oil and slip-resisting rubber outsole. An upper constructed with SPR™ leather is three times as tough and twice as abrasion resistant as compared to conventional leathers.
This Marshland has an Ergo-Fit alloy toe is designed to match the contours of your foot, giving toes a better range of motion while still maintaining ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for protective toe footwear. And this boot also meets ASTM standards for electrical hazard resistance.
What truly makes this protective toe duck boot stand out above all other duck boots is the AMP LT insole. This removable footbed has a polyurethane base topped with a layer of cushioning memory foam, giving you a customizable, ultra-comfortable fit. The interior is lined with cooling fibers, keeping feet at a comfortable temperature all day.
Feet will be comfortable and protected in these rugged duck boots. Pick up your pair today.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Vulcanized Rubber Construction
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Waterproof rubber sheel
- Mesh lining with cooling fibers
- Whole sizes only. Men's sizing shown. Women should order 2 sizes down. 1/2 sizes should order down.