TWISTED X MOSSY OAK PULL ON WATERPROOF HIKER BOOT
Click Here to Shop Women's Sale Items
Click Here to Shop Men's Sale Items
The Men’s Mossy Oak® Waterproof 11″ Pull-On Hiker Boot is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo and premium full-grain leathers and features a breathable waterproof lining and air-mesh lined shaft. The Twisted X® CellSole® footbed and composite XD insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up to an oil and slip-resistant molded rubber outsole for traction in challenging conditions. To improve the footwear lifespan this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile boot that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Reinforced pull-holes.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology that respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole for increased durability and traction.